Socorro County – The following is an update to the burned vehicle and body incident on Monday night, November 12, 2012 at 9:00 p.m.
The victim has been identified as Adrian Burns (28) of Los Lunas, NM.
Through further investigation, State Police are looking for the following suspects/brothers in connection with what is now being considered murder case.
1. Joe Lawrence Gallegos (43) of Los Lunas, NM.
2. Andrew Gallegos aka “Smiley” (36) of Los Lunas, NM.
Arrest Warrants have been issued for both of the Gallegos brothers on the following charges for each:
- Open Count of Murder – 1st degree felony
- Kidnapping – 1st degree felony
- Tampering with Evidence – 3rd degree felony
- Conspiracy to Commit a Felony – 2nd degree felony
- Arson – 3rd degree felony
Both Gallegos brothers have a very lengthy violent history, therefore suspects are considered armed and dangerous.
The public is asked to call the New Mexico State Police office in Albuquerque at (505) 841-9256 or 911 in an emergency.
# # #