Santa Fe County- On Thursday, November 7, 2013, a NMSP officer attempted to pull over a vehicle for erratic driving. The vehicle failed to yield, and a pursuit was ensued.
- Pursuit called out at 1:14 am
- Call into dispatch of shots fired at 1:19 am
- Two occupants in the vehicle
- A female driver and a male passenger
- Female driver is deceased
- Male subject was transported to local hospital complaining of minor injuries
- One NMSP officer involved
This investigation is still ongoing. Further information will be released in subsequent press releases.
All media is advised to meet at the staging area. It is at the General Franklin Miles Park.
Contact: Sergeant Emmanuel Gutierrez